New profile posts

Beating' up the neighbourhood kids with my baton.
jinho
jinho
wtf
Rolling a fucking joint with some gold ol' Amensia
Im drunk and high as jesus tbh....
jinho
jinho
????????????????????????????
whats the point of 3 leo factions in a server thats barely getting over 30 players
Hassan
Hassan
we need to found out who dafuq asked.
R
rondo
y r u asking him when fmod decided to allow it
Riggie
Riggie
@Kevin Flowers I applied for it when the server used to get 40+ three weeks ago, I saw "Apply" on /factions too.
H
gcg737 on soundcloud! paki ser
ClayG
ClayG
mashallah
change ur toys u wannabe
  • Haha
Reactions: Cookies
Cookies
Cookies
HAHAHA One more please come IG
fuck covid-19 :/
Hassan
Hassan
fuck covid-19 :/
I violate the officers of Ultimate Roleplay....
jinho
jinho
ok ty
Ey Wright check our gang complaints yo
Hey Costello can you check my ban appeal? xD thanks bro
am = where
jason
jason
am = gone
Hassan
Hassan
am = resign?
Trapout with the glock out!!! Duu Duu Duu Duu Fah Fah Fah Fah !!
Hassan
Hassan
driveby with a silencer, shooting one hundred shots and aint taking the armor away yet, cus all guns in samp is shit like bomb
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL BAAAAAAAAACK
Broken hand. Don't expect fast replies lol.
How about we not send SS to people trying to start shit... thanks.
Drew
Drew
I wasn’t bossing him around smart ass, Costello crashed and I was watching the guy to make sure he didn’t take off. When he logged back in I just told him to continue mind your fucking business. I get it that your faction is boring but don’t go around making shit up because you’re bored kid.
Wilson
Wilson

You're just mad I exposed you by talking PRIVATELY with my friends about how cringy you are doing FBI.
I was talking about it PRIVATELY, and now you're being butthurt that's why you are going down the list of posts I made to dislike them. Holy shit you are petty. TBH good to see your true colors.
Wilson
Wilson
You are exactly what I expect of FBI leaders in samp, incompetent, and childish.
You talk about SASP being a useless faction on the server because of the small playerbase but my guy do you see the faction you're running? ?
S
Shplink
I don’t think that the SASP is useless, I think it’s unnecessary at this time. The courts serve a different purpose than other factions, therefore it makes sense to have the courts open and doing the small stuff we do. Either way — if an FM came to me and said “hey look, our PB can’t support the courts anymore” I’d say okay.
Drew
Drew
Don’t worry we will make use of your faction when my faction is up and running. We will make intense casefiles that will lead to families getting disbanded and take leaders to court buddy ❤