Turf suggestion

Donatello

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Donatello_Vargas
When gang members enter an active turf they start to shoot each other immediately which is not very good for roleplay scenario to happen.
In other communities as many of you know, you can roleplay on a turf and it's working pretty well. The instant KOS is not my type of roleplay, that's why I am suggesting the following ;

A new rule to be applied that regards to the turfs, before a shooting to be started there must be atleast a light conversation or any verbal contact between the gangs/families, that would raise the roleplay level as there will be new situations created. Of course this is only light, it can be improved if it's recreated in a system.

King Falcone

Kamikaze
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Sonny_Falcone
bro, in this server gang members kos other gang members because they are gang members
wdym
dogm ain't in that rp fetish

Herbert Falsevor

Tesseract
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Walter_White
+1, its nothing but a dream though

Kodeo

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Cody_Vieira
The reason turfs are KOS is because IC'ly a gang is already attempting to shut down that area for themselves. Hence other gangs coming into the area are immediately considered a threat and neutralized.

You can do all of the above that you've stated outside of turfs already so don't see why this needs to be implemented.

-1 for me, will just encourage people to capture a turf and spam /me in an attempt to avoid a gunfight and capture the turf by wasting time.

Herbert Falsevor

Tesseract
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Walter_White
The reason turfs are KOS is because IC'ly a gang is already attempting to shut down that area for themselves. Hence other gangs coming into the area are immediately considered a threat and neutralized.

You can do all of the above that you've stated outside of turfs already so don't see why this needs to be implemented.

-1 for me, will just encourage people to capture a turf and spam /me in an attempt to avoid a gunfight and capture the turf by wasting time.
can make rules for that

Dicebet.

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
It would only result in a bind fight, wherein people will basically click a button just so they can get the "needed" interaction. I have been to a server with the same rules and it doesn't help that much on making players roleplay more. Therefore I'm giving my -1 for that.

Donatello

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Donatello_Vargas
Most of you cannot see the whole picture. Everyone talking for their lovely fights. The thing is to be able to claim the land without even a need for a fight. Come on, if you want to KOS someone just start a war with the following gang, I don't think the turf boundaries are specially made for PVP, they must indicate which territories are claimed by a gang. We're drifting away from the main idea.
Also one gang must not be able to claim every single turf, that's some PG.

Kodeo

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Cody_Vieira
wiwin
Most of you cannot see the whole picture. Everyone talking for their lovely fights. The thing is to be able to claim the land without even a need for a fight. Come on, if you want to KOS someone just start a war with the following gang, I don't think the turf boundaries are specially made for PVP, they must indicate which territories are claimed by a gang. We're drifting away from the main idea.
Also one gang must not be able to claim every single turf, that's some PG.
the very fact you think its PG if one gang owns everything is insane. thats the beauty of dynamic RP and that allows gang leaders to work together to fight a common foe. Here is where alliances and so forth come into play. That's the entire beauty of the gang scene.

So no, I don't agree.

Donatello

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Donatello_Vargas
wiwin

the very fact you think its PG if one gang owns everything is insane. thats the beauty of dynamic RP and that allows gang leaders to work together to fight a common foe. Here is where alliances and so forth come into play. That's the entire beauty of the gang scene.

So no, I don't agree.
You're right about the alliances but for example they can split the territories between each other if that's the problem.
About them - turf verbal contact will help the gangs to know each other better and I am not talking just to bump in the enemy gang and say HANDS UP > then a shot to follow, they could be able to ask some questions between the high command and if a fight is negotiable then the deathmatch can happen.

Vladimirmfk

Prospect
Reaction score
IC
Vladimirmfk
Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Furkan

Former Admin
Former Administrator
Gang Leadership
Old School
Reaction score
IC
Hiroshi_Nakamura

Emin

"Sapere Aude"
Former Administrator
Mapper
GOV
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Emin_Auditore
When gang members enter an active turf they start to shoot each other immediately which is not very good for roleplay scenario to happen.
In other communities as many of you know, you can roleplay on a turf and it's working pretty well. The instant KOS is not my type of roleplay, that's why I am suggesting the following ;

A new rule to be applied that regards to the turfs, before a shooting to be started there must be atleast a light conversation or any verbal contact between the gangs/families, that would raise the roleplay level as there will be new situations created. Of course this is only light, it can be improved if it's recreated in a system.
I agree with this, promotes roleplay.

Bing Badmin

Tesseract
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Marcus_Flowers
gangs are only for pew pew, not rp, +1

Wright

The Ultimate
Reaction score

On the other hand, you are entering a war zone basically, you rushing in an active turf with a vehicle full of your members that are all of them armed, you don't just expect the rival members to wait for you lol and rp, a little bit of rp could be done that I agree with, but when you enter an active turf you are considered as a threat as cody mentioned