Welcome Notice

Edit in Style Properties -> Page Setup: "Welcome notice"

Register Log in

To all the players of UL:RP

Drew

Kamikaze
Do something different? Add a purge script, 1 hour of normal roleplay and 30 minutes of DM. How hard would it be to script a clock that counts down the hour of roleplay and 30 minutes of DM. When the hour is up make it play the link of the purge sound so people know its commencing. Call the server "Ultimate Purge Roleplay". IDK people are bored of roleplay and all people want to do is DM anyway so give them what they want,

Wright

The Ultimate
how about reviewing the 10 pages of suggestions that have been there for over 6 months? how about fixing the admin team it's biased your make unnecessary server changes without getting the feedback of the community you push big changes unto players and expect them to stay? get better gang management somebody who actually knows how to keep players interested in the gang scene all the current gang manager does right now is sit on his ass and accept/deny gang applications gang moderators/management are supposed to be finding various ways to always keep the gang scene exciting hence the reason why lawless/horizon will always have the best gang scene because they possess the knowledge and brain cells to keep finding new exciting scenarios for gangs, remove the free guns from turfs that RUINED the economy in so many ways its unbelievable stop hand feeding us players we don't want your free guns arms dealer should be one of the most grinded jobs but nobody even cares to pay attention to it anymore, why should I? when I can get a free weapon set just by capping 3 turfs, remove cookies it ruined the economy especially since admins spam the shit out of it whenever they're feeling happy, I know some admins would say they're thanking us players for playing, don't do that we don't want your cookies you're already thanking us by providing steady gameplay to be happy and play without friends. FIX your admin team stop rehiring the same admins that RUINED the fucking server in the first place your admin team is so damn useless I'm not even being toxic but open your eyes and stop keeping these shitty admins because you know them long, furkan is useless berlin is useless your mods and other admins are useless the only decent admin that actually knows how to push change is wade I don't know who Ahmad is but he seems interested in recreating the server for now. DO NOT MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER CITY THAT SHIT WOULD JUST SUCK THE GAME DRY WHO WANTS TO DRIVE AROUND FOR 5 - 10 MINUTES just to reach a destination los santos is and will always be the best place to have your server we don't want another city, restructure the rules committee like I mentioned above the admin team is biased this committee has been around for months and so far they have done a shitty job they implemented shitty rules then removed them 3 weeks later and it keeps going around in a cycle, STOP LISTENING TO RANDOM KIDS WHO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT KEEPING A COMMUNITY HAPPY people like lynch and eddy and other people don't know shit about the server especially since they joined in 2019/20. Advisory Board (AB): Weekly meeting with active AB members, ranging from factions, gangs & civs. AB will be the voice of the player base and discuss all things server & fostering improvement. AB to have soft 'targets' of establishing RolePlay scenarios, generating activity within the server... E.g hosting car events, pubs, clubs, restaurants etc... - Development: Player base to vote on major updates, to bring in new features, minigames & functionality. Power to the player-base. Admin team to handle QoL updates. We Will need an admin (not a developer) to run this activity

Surveys: Surveys to be accessible anytime for users to engage with. This will capture what's working, what's not working & why. This data will plug into AB meetings & activities in ideating a way to improve the captured feedback. Want to make a community? Show their voice is heard (outside Discord cos its pretty toxic)

- Voted 'Players of the week/month': Stroke some e-peen, reward players doing well and who are setting a good example & creating content on this server. Something like a title in /newb /g and a chat for AR's & Player of the X to collaborate within In-game (will result in more cool rp thangs) - Shout out the wins/successes - @Chris Lit Gold @Theo and crew do a great job outside of their 38 hr week to code Pawno for this server. How can we better call out the good stuff they implement & know about what's coming up soon

Beef up discord, more titles, groups, etc. Stroke the e-peen again - Forums are dead, effort is needed to get some active threads going on there (besides using it as an IT Service Desk to change names, roles, etc) - Is it possible to create an engine in game that translates X language into English? - Re-image Factions: Live recruitment in-game, no requirements for voice (will be a disadvantage to the player if they don't i.e can't go past rank 2) - We have lots of OS players still on our discord. Use this to your advantage. Stroke some e-peen in game again, get their buy-in to the server = more player base

We need staff members we can trust and not be biased. Having admins who are staff members on other servers is a no. Having biased admins ( this is a big problem right now because it was one of the reasons why players have stopped playing they feel like their voices are not heard and they are being taken for granted) Revisit jobs and income. Some jobs still are garbage compared to others so people not really working in them. Some of them aren't really viable.

emove admins who have not contributed anything but sit on discord and mute players

REVAMP THE ENTIRE GANG SCENE / FACTION SCENE ASAPPPP
Shut up paki #90 of this bs lol

Jordy

Former Admin
Former Administrator
DOJ
DOJ High Command
Advisory Council
Dedicated
how about reviewing the 10 pages of suggestions that have been there for over 6 months? how about fixing the admin team it's biased your make unnecessary server changes without getting the feedback of the community you push big changes unto players and expect them to stay? get better gang management somebody who actually knows how to keep players interested in the gang scene all the current gang manager does right now is sit on his ass and accept/deny gang applications gang moderators/management are supposed to be finding various ways to always keep the gang scene exciting hence the reason why lawless/horizon will always have the best gang scene because they possess the knowledge and brain cells to keep finding new exciting scenarios for gangs, remove the free guns from turfs that RUINED the economy in so many ways its unbelievable stop hand feeding us players we don't want your free guns arms dealer should be one of the most grinded jobs but nobody even cares to pay attention to it anymore, why should I? when I can get a free weapon set just by capping 3 turfs, remove cookies it ruined the economy especially since admins spam the shit out of it whenever they're feeling happy, I know some admins would say they're thanking us players for playing, don't do that we don't want your cookies you're already thanking us by providing steady gameplay to be happy and play without friends. FIX your admin team stop rehiring the same admins that RUINED the fucking server in the first place your admin team is so damn useless I'm not even being toxic but open your eyes and stop keeping these shitty admins because you know them long, furkan is useless berlin is useless your mods and other admins are useless the only decent admin that actually knows how to push change is wade I don't know who Ahmad is but he seems interested in recreating the server for now. DO NOT MOVE THE SERVER TO ANOTHER CITY THAT SHIT WOULD JUST SUCK THE GAME DRY WHO WANTS TO DRIVE AROUND FOR 5 - 10 MINUTES just to reach a destination los santos is and will always be the best place to have your server we don't want another city, restructure the rules committee like I mentioned above the admin team is biased this committee has been around for months and so far they have done a shitty job they implemented shitty rules then removed them 3 weeks later and it keeps going around in a cycle, STOP LISTENING TO RANDOM KIDS WHO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT KEEPING A COMMUNITY HAPPY people like lynch and eddy and other people don't know shit about the server especially since they joined in 2019/20. Advisory Board (AB): Weekly meeting with active AB members, ranging from factions, gangs & civs. AB will be the voice of the player base and discuss all things server & fostering improvement. AB to have soft 'targets' of establishing RolePlay scenarios, generating activity within the server... E.g hosting car events, pubs, clubs, restaurants etc... - Development: Player base to vote on major updates, to bring in new features, minigames & functionality. Power to the player-base. Admin team to handle QoL updates. We Will need an admin (not a developer) to run this activity

Surveys: Surveys to be accessible anytime for users to engage with. This will capture what's working, what's not working & why. This data will plug into AB meetings & activities in ideating a way to improve the captured feedback. Want to make a community? Show their voice is heard (outside Discord cos its pretty toxic)

- Voted 'Players of the week/month': Stroke some e-peen, reward players doing well and who are setting a good example & creating content on this server. Something like a title in /newb /g and a chat for AR's & Player of the X to collaborate within In-game (will result in more cool rp thangs) - Shout out the wins/successes - @Chris Lit Gold @Theo and crew do a great job outside of their 38 hr week to code Pawno for this server. How can we better call out the good stuff they implement & know about what's coming up soon

Beef up discord, more titles, groups, etc. Stroke the e-peen again - Forums are dead, effort is needed to get some active threads going on there (besides using it as an IT Service Desk to change names, roles, etc) - Is it possible to create an engine in game that translates X language into English? - Re-image Factions: Live recruitment in-game, no requirements for voice (will be a disadvantage to the player if they don't i.e can't go past rank 2) - We have lots of OS players still on our discord. Use this to your advantage. Stroke some e-peen in game again, get their buy-in to the server = more player base

We need staff members we can trust and not be biased. Having admins who are staff members on other servers is a no. Having biased admins ( this is a big problem right now because it was one of the reasons why players have stopped playing they feel like their voices are not heard and they are being taken for granted) Revisit jobs and income. Some jobs still are garbage compared to others so people not really working in them. Some of them aren't really viable.

emove admins who have not contributed anything but sit on discord and mute players

couldn’t have said it better

Ahmad

Lost.
Management
Admin Personnel
Forum Administrator
Faction Management
DOJ
DOJ High Command
I want to thank everyone who has given replies so far, and especially Chris since that message was long, but in fact a great read and will sure be a lot of help going forward. Keep it going guys.

Jin

The Ultimate

you are so full of cringe please reconsider dying

Jin

The Ultimate
Do something different? Add a purge script, 1 hour of normal roleplay and 30 minutes of DM. How hard would it be to script a clock that counts down the hour of roleplay and 30 minutes of DM. When the hour is up make it play the link of the purge sound so people know its commencing. Call the server "Ultimate Purge Roleplay". IDK people are bored of roleplay and all people want to do is DM anyway so give them what they want,
or maybe abuse dynamic admin power and sell cash to players for personal benefits and call out whoever caught you a rat, would be a better idea yes?

Drew

Kamikaze
or maybe abuse dynamic admin power and sell cash to players for personal benefits and call out whoever caught you a rat, would be a better idea yes?

I never did any of that. You're delusional and you're a snake. ssssssss who unbanned this goon from the forums? 😂

eddwyy

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Old School
Dedicated
Make points give income, Money, Drugs, Mats in a good quantity, Every hour we get in total 100$ or 400$ from the points we capped and with the new turf system it will be hard to grind as there is not a lot of material turfs.

Sam McGregore

Kamikaze
Old School
Dedicated
I personally left because nobody was roleplaying except Tyler kenson, lack of updates and ofc the main reason is some gang leaders/R5's as they can barely roleplay and all what they care about is turfs and points which is kinda disappointing.