Ahmad

Lost.
Management
Admin Personnel
Forum Administrator
Faction Management
DOJ
DOJ High Command
Well hello everyone! As you might know we told you that we are going to make some changes soon and we also mentioned that there is going to be an announcement regarding it, and here we are.

Faction Updates
As you might have noticed, we did a massive overhaul on factions side and from now on we have two active factions. The two factions are Fire & Medical Department and Police Department. Ah well, speaking of Police Department, don't you think it's a boring name now? Well, yes. On this update, we also decided to spice things up and officially rename the Police Department into Department of Justice! We've also decided to relocate their headquarters, change their uniforms and adjust their vehicles. We hope the new look of Police Department will be more interesting.

Gang Updates
Well, we might have focused on Factions a little bit more on this update but believe me, we have upcoming updates for gangs that will be taking place in the future. Well anyways, we do have a few changes including ones on Gang Turf Rules and Gang Point Rules. We have decided to remove "Requirement of having one member inside Turf/Point Boundaries to shoot someone out of boundaries.", so now you are allowed to shoot somebody out of boundaries without having one of your member inside. As I've mentioned, there isn't a big update on the gang side but there is an upcoming update about gangs soon, so let's talk about it. Basically, there will be a new system that will be put in place shortly. Things will be a bit different in how HQ, Vehicles, Skins, Interiors and any aesthetic overall changes of your gang are made. You'll not be able to report for a Gang Management in-game to change things for you on the fly anymore unfortunately. You will now have to request the changes in the Gang Leaders section on the forums, if you don't have the Gang Leadership tag which is given to Rank 5 or above, post an administrative request. The strike system will be changing as well, now a gang FC must involve 3+ members of a gang actively breaking a rule in the same situation, the ranks do not matter. Depending on the amount and/or the severity of rule broken, Gang Management will issue a strike to the gang. So shortly, strikes will not depend solely on ranks anymore. As you may have noticed, there is no longer any weapon turfs, and stashes have been slightly reset. Turfs will receive a revamp due to them being focused solely around materials and cash intake for now so you may buy or trade to receive your weapons going forward. This will promote more player to player interaction between opposing gangs and possibly even civilians. This is to help improve the quality of the gang scene but removing the ease of access to weapons. Making every minute in your game play matter all the more.

Server Rules Updates
I know you are bored of reading but we are coming to end soon, stay with me! So, as you know we have tons of lines for Server Rules, like seriously...and we have decided to review our current Server Rules and adjust them. We adjusted some of these rules, we adjusted punishments of two rules and these rules are:
  • Server Rule-1) Global Chat Guidelines
  • Server Rule-15) Creating alternate accounts to break server rules
And we have decided to remove three rules from our Server Rules list, and they shall be Water Evading, Gun Fear and Safezone Regulations. You might be wondering, why were those removed. Well, in reality we want the roleplay experience to be smoother. We want less admin intervention and pausing but more IC action. The water evading rule removal will be followed up by an edit to the Force Matrix to balance it out.

Last but not least, there is a small thing I have to tell you which is... we are officially moving our Roleplay Level back to Dynamic Roleplay and from the second of this announcement is posted, roleplay level is considered as Dynamic Roleplay. We do care and value your opinions. Keep sticking with us, don't forget the magical words "Ultimate Roleplay, where the fun is limitless...". Anyways we the Ultimate Roleplay Administration Team wish you a great day and hope to see you in-game!

Bing Badmin

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Old School
Dedicated

Lynch

The Ultimate
Gang Leadership
Old School
Dedicated
I mean, placing PD inside department of Justice was kinda bad idea if we're talking about roleplay. Department of Justice enforces law, well its understandable, but PD plays a different role, they go after criminals in cruisers, deploy S.W.A.T team, what is this...?

D-Valdez

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Gang Leadership
Dedicated
Well hello everyone! As you might know we told you that we are going to make some changes soon and we also mentioned that there is going to be an announcement regarding it, and here we are.

Faction Updates
As you might have noticed, we did a massive overhaul on factions side and from now on we have two active factions. The two factions are Fire & Medical Department and Police Department. Ah well, speaking of Police Department, don't you think it's a boring name now? Well, yes. On this update, we also decided to spice things up and officially rename the Police Department into Department of Justice! We've also decided to relocate their headquarters, change their uniforms and adjust their vehicles. We hope the new look of Police Department will be more interesting.

Gang Updates
Well, we might have focused on Factions a little bit more on this update but believe me, we have upcoming updates for gangs that will be taking place in the future. Well anyways, we do have a few changes including ones on Gang Turf Rules and Gang Point Rules. We have decided to remove "Requirement of having one member inside Turf/Point Boundaries to shoot someone out of boundaries.", so now you are allowed to shoot somebody out of boundaries without having one of your member inside. As I've mentioned, there isn't a big update on the gang side but there is an upcoming update about gangs soon, so let's talk about it. Basically, there will be a new system that will be put in place shortly. Things will be a bit different in how HQ, Vehicles, Skins, Interiors and any aesthetic overall changes of your gang are made. You'll not be able to report for a Gang Management in-game to change things for you on the fly anymore unfortunately. You will now have to request the changes in the Gang Leaders section on the forums, if you don't have the Gang Leadership tag which is given to Rank 5 or above, post an administrative request. The strike system will be changing as well, now a gang FC must involve 3+ members of a gang actively breaking a rule in the same situation, the ranks do not matter. Depending on the amount and/or the severity of rule broken, Gang Management will issue a strike to the gang. So shortly, strikes will not depend solely on ranks anymore. As you may have noticed, there is no longer any weapon turfs, and stashes have been slightly reset. Turfs will receive a revamp due to them being focused solely around materials and cash intake for now so you may buy or trade to receive your weapons going forward. This will promote more player to player interaction between opposing gangs and possibly even civilians. This is to help improve the quality of the gang scene but removing the ease of access to weapons. Making every minute in your game play matter all the more.

Server Rules Updates
I know you are bored of reading but we are coming to end soon, stay with me! So, as you know we have tons of lines for Server Rules, like seriously...and we have decided to review our current Server Rules and adjust them. We adjusted some of these rules, we adjusted punishments of two rules and these rules are:
  • Server Rule-1) Global Chat Guidelines
  • Server Rule-15) Creating alternate accounts to break server rules
And we have decided to remove three rules from our Server Rules list, and they shall be Water Evading, Gun Fear and Safezone Regulations. You might be wondering, why were those removed. Well, in reality we want the roleplay experience to be smoother. We want less admin intervention and pausing but more IC action. The water evading rule removal will be followed up by an edit to the Force Matrix to balance it out.

Last but not least, there is a small thing I have to tell you which is... we are officially moving our Roleplay Level back to Dynamic Roleplay and from the second of this announcement is posted, roleplay level is considered as Dynamic Roleplay. We do care and value your opinions. Keep sticking with us, don't forget the magical words "Ultimate Roleplay, where the fun is limitless...". Anyways we the Ultimate Roleplay Administration Team wish you a great day and hope to see you in-game!
That was a really useless update we have more things to worry about than this, you only see the server from your vision check out the suggestions and do what the players want instead and remove that DOJ thing bring back PD

Ahmad

Lost.
Management
Admin Personnel
Forum Administrator
Faction Management
DOJ
DOJ High Command
Thank you everyone for your opinion and feedback, we'll keep it in mind for our next updates.

Venus

Lunatic
Very poor decisions when it comes to improving the server. The whole DOJ thing was unnecessary to put it mildly. But it's the same old story, you don't listen to your players and when your server is doing bad, you go all spastic about it.

In my honest opinion, this is not how you inform the server of 'updates' either. Very childish choice of words and it really makes me feel like as if you're addressing 5 year olds. But whatever, what really surprises me is how you claim you care and value our opinions yet these updates are nothing close to what most players have suggested. I wonder how the DOJ idea came to be in the first place? I'm guessing one of you lot woke up with a boner and thought 'hm, DOJ? that's fucking biblical'. A pity cause this had potential.

Last edited:

Kodeo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Game Affairs
Hacking Investigator
Old School
Dedicated
Very poor decisions when it comes to improving the server. The whole DOJ thing was unnecessary to put it mildly. But it's the same old story, you don't listen to your players and when your server is doing bad, you go all spastic about it.

In my honest opinion, this is not how you inform the server of 'updates' either. Very childish choice of words and it really makes me feel like as if you're addressing 5 year olds. But whatever, what really surprises me is how you claim you care and value our opinions yet these updates are nothing close to what most players have suggested. I wonder how the DOJ idea came to be in the first place? I'm guessing one of you lot woke up with a boner and thought 'hm, DOJ? that's fucking biblical'. A pity cause this had potential.

It seems to me that the only ' poor ' decision here is about the DOJ, as it's the only thing you seem to be able to attack. That is your opinion which you are entitled to, might I add.

Everything else we added was done by going through the suggestions list, so I fail to see how we've not listened. DoJ was not a one moment though, it took an entire week of talking to staff and the faction leaders themselves. DoJ seems to have split opinions 50/50, as people I've spoke with about the plan seems to like it in the general chats. People who don't understand the aims seem to berate the idea.

Overall, we will see how it does and we will adjust accordingly to what our players like.

Venus

Lunatic
It seems to me that the only ' poor ' decision here is about the DOJ, as it's the only thing you seem to be able to attack. That is your opinion which you are entitled to, might I add.

Everything else we added was done by going through the suggestions list, so I fail to see how we've not listened. DoJ was not a one moment though, it took an entire week of talking to staff and the faction leaders themselves. DoJ seems to have split opinions 50/50, as people I've spoke with about the plan seems to like it in the general chats. People who don't understand the aims seem to berate the idea.

Overall, we will see how it does and we will adjust accordingly to what our players like.
You're being very superficial Kodeo. I don't see how these specific updates are gonna bring back the playerbase, when the biggest problems are the economy, the unlimited weapons, rule breaking, and inexperienced staff. The server is not attractive when you have everything. As far as I can tell, the suggestions tab is filled by two types of players, the ones who come here to DM and drive around and suggest stuff like easier ways to get money and guns, and the other half is complaining about how unrealistic the server is and how unfun it becomes when you constantly see people drawing out snipers and DMing the admins in the middle of the road, when rules aren't enforced, when admins are very bad at doing their job, when you can get a full weapon set by doing absolutely nothing, when there is no realism in any shape or form, and I'm not talking about hardcore roleplay, mild roleplay scenarios that are fun and don't end up in mass shootings or police evading every single time. And yet, you (plural) say you're listening to the players when it comes to suggestions, but I still don't see any improvements in those aspects. It seems to me that you are more afraid to lose the players who come here to fuck around instead of the ones who come here to roleplay and have fun. So no, it's not about the DOJ, and that's not the only thing I can attack, because I've complained about different things here since 2019.

You have the power and influence to make valuable changes for the betterment of this community and I think you can bring some good stuff on the table and I personally respect you as an individual, but don't follow into the footsteps of previous high ranked staff. The server needs a fresh change and for ULRP to succeed you need to have the drive to bring in mature players, mature staff, and most of all a fun experience.

Another thing, this server lacks the concept of risk. Nobody cares if they die and lose their inventory because they can get it all back for 15k and that's why it becomes boring. If say, weapons were more expensive, harder to obtain, with limited ammo, everyone would think twice before shooting at cops or other players. If jail time was an actual punishment instead of a simple 15 min break, then criminals would think twice before committing crimes. If there was a serious PD leader who enforced the Department's policy, officers would think twice before going absolute apeshit and started shooting, arresting people or abusing their power. When there is no repercussions to your actions then every decision you make is meaningless. (= boring gameplay)

Last edited:

Kodeo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Game Affairs
Hacking Investigator
Old School
Dedicated
You're being very superficial Kodeo. I don't see how these specific updates are gonna bring back the playerbase, when the biggest problems are the economy, the unlimited weapons, rule breaking, and inexperienced staff. The server is not attractive when you have everything. As far as I can tell, the suggestions tab is filled by two types of players, the ones who come here to DM and drive around and suggest stuff like easier ways to get money and guns, and the other half is complaining about how unrealistic the server is and how unfun it becomes when you constantly see people drawing out snipers and DMing the admins in the middle of the road, when rules aren't enforced, when admins are very bad at doing their job, when you can get a full weapon set by doing absolutely nothing, when there is no realism in any shape or form, and I'm not talking about hardcore roleplay, mild roleplay scenarios that are fun and don't end up in mass shootings or police evading every single time. And yet, you (plural) say you're listening to the players when it comes to suggestions, but I still don't see any improvements in those aspects. It seems to me that you are more afraid to lose the players who come here to fuck around instead of the ones who come here to roleplay and have fun. So no, it's not about the DOJ, and that's not the only thing I can attack, because I've complained about different things here since 2019.

You have the power and influence to make valuable changes for the betterment of this community and I think you can bring some good stuff on the table and I personally respect you as an individual, but don't follow into the footsteps of previous high ranked staff. The server needs a fresh change and for ULRP to succeed you need to have the drive to bring in mature players, mature staff, and most of all a fun experience.

Another thing, this server lacks the concept of risk. Nobody cares if they die and lose their inventory because they can get it all back for 15k and that's why it becomes boring. If say, weapons were more expensive, harder to obtain, with limited ammo, everyone would think twice before shooting at cops or other players. If jail time was an actual punishment instead of a simple 15 min break, then criminals would think twice before committing crimes. If there was a serious PD leader who enforced the Department's policy, officers would think twice before going absolute apeshit and started shooting, arresting people or abusing their power. When there is no repercussions to your actions then every decision you make is meaningless. (= boring gameplay)
I appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Recently weapons have been removed from turfs as it did indeed over populate the server. By doing this we've made the price of said weapons increase due to how hard it is to get them.

We've been working day in day out on many strategies to fix the economy without resorting to a wipe. And we've decreased the economy value by millions already and we don't plan to stop there.

The Staff team will be much different now as you've seen from my other post. The ambition is of a much higher quality and I can guarantee you will see this going forward.

Bing Badmin

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Old School
Dedicated
Cheers bro I'll drink to that. simply saying, supporting this one. We actually need gun fear back, and the "risk" blabber you mentioned about. It'd indeed make people think twice before shooting. And please no 9999 ammo pls.

Recently weapons have been removed from turfs as it did indeed over populate the server. By doing this we've made the price of said weapons increase due to how hard it is to get them.
Go check omnias' drug dealer at Temple, how the fook?