Welcome Notice

Edit in Style Properties -> Page Setup: "Welcome notice"

Register Log in

My Suggestions

Venus

Lunatic
LSPD
I heard the server is officially turning towards ROLEPLAY instead of RPG COPS AND ROBBERS so here's my 2 cents on what should be improved:

- Remove the unlimited ammo weapons. (pretty self-explanatory)
- Make weapons harder to obtain. + make them more expensive.( Everyone is just casually rolling around with a full set of weapons either given by the admins or by being bought for like 5k, pretty realistic obviously, even for a server that limits itself to 'LIGHT' roleplay..)
- Economy overhaul. ( Many of you won't like this, but we need to recalibrate the economy, cause its way out of control. People are having millions upon millions which are in turn used to buy thousands of guns therefore promoting dm)
- BE MORE HARSH WHEN IT COMES TO RULEBREAKING ! ! ! (Rules are seldomly enforced by admins and A LOT OF times rulebreaking is left unnoticed)
- Train your staff... (Might make an entirely different topic about this one) I can't stress this enough. We need the Staff team to use COMMON SENSE while handling reports. Please.
- Ban names like 'Lionel Messi', 'Dua Lipa', or 'Ben Dover'.
- How about a proper anticheat system? 9/10 players in this server blatantly use hacks.
- Remove the CJ run...
- Prohibit players from bunny hopping and chicken running during gunfights
- Please make stronger rules when it comes to DMing, cause it happens every single day in this server, every day. Trust me.

These are SIMPLE changes, that could make a HUGE difference, even for the type of roleplay you guys are going for. Just because a gun doesn't have unlimited ammo anymore doesn't mean this server is becoming heavy rp. ULRP needs to get its head out of the ''RPG and freely giving people guns and money'' phase if you want to make it more enjoyable to us, the players.

Ahmad

Lost.
General Manager
Complaint Moderator
Faction Management
LSPD
LSPD High Command
Overall, really nice suggestions. I will just give my opinions on some of them.
For making ammo limited... the last time this was tried it was an absolute fail and hit hard, personally I think that the weapon 'issue' could be dealt with in different ways like the ones you mentioned.
Another thing I don't really agree with is prohibiting chicken running or zig zag running or whatever its called. Look I understand that it can be very frustrating to deal with, but at the end of the day this is a game and it is a game mechanic that is not technically abuse, just my opinion.
Other than that I agree with the others.
Edit: Would also like to thank you for putting in time into thinking of ways to improve the server, keep up the positive energy :)

Last edited:

Emin

"Sapere Aude"
Former Administrator
Mapper
Old School
Dedicated
I heard the server is officially turning towards ROLEPLAY instead of RPG COPS AND ROBBERS so here's my 2 cents on what should be improved:

- Remove the unlimited ammo weapons. (pretty self-explanatory)
- Make weapons harder to obtain. + make them more expensive.( Everyone is just casually rolling around with a full set of weapons either given by the admins or by being bought for like 5k, pretty realistic obviously, even for a server that limits itself to 'LIGHT' roleplay..)
- Economy overhaul. ( Many of you won't like this, but we need to recalibrate the economy, cause its way out of control. People are having millions upon millions which are in turn used to buy thousands of guns therefore promoting dm)
- BE MORE HARSH WHEN IT COMES TO RULEBREAKING ! ! ! (Rules are seldomly enforced by admins and A LOT OF times rulebreaking is left unnoticed)
- Train your staff... (Might make an entirely different topic about this one) I can't stress this enough. We need the Staff team to use COMMON SENSE while handling reports. Please.
- Ban names like 'Lionel Messi', 'Dua Lipa', or 'Ben Dover'.
- How about a proper anticheat system? 9/10 players in this server blatantly use hacks.
- Remove the CJ run...
- Prohibit players from bunny hopping and chicken running during gunfights
- Please make stronger rules when it comes to DMing, cause it happens every single day in this server, every day. Trust me.

These are SIMPLE changes, that could make a HUGE difference, even for the type of roleplay you guys are going for. Just because a gun doesn't have unlimited ammo anymore doesn't mean this server is becoming heavy rp. ULRP needs to get its head out of the ''RPG and freely giving people guns and money'' phase if you want to make it more enjoyable to us, the players.
All of this are great, the only thing that won't be applicable is the unlimited ammo system, for now...

Bing Badmin

Former Admin
Former Administrator
Faction Leader
LSFD
Old School
Dedicated
- Remove the unlimited ammo weapons. (pretty self-explanatory) YES
- Make weapons harder to obtain. + make them more expensive.( Everyone is just casually rolling around with a full set of weapons either given by the admins or by being bought for like 5k, pretty realistic obviously, even for a server that limits itself to 'LIGHT' roleplay..) YES
- Economy overhaul. ( Many of you won't like this, but we need to recalibrate the economy, cause its way out of control. People are having millions upon millions which are in turn used to buy thousands of guns therefore promoting dm) IDK
- BE MORE HARSH WHEN IT COMES TO RULEBREAKING ! ! ! (Rules are seldomly enforced by admins and A LOT OF times rulebreaking is left unnoticed) YES
- Train your staff... (Might make an entirely different topic about this one) I can't stress this enough. We need the Staff team to use COMMON SENSE while handling reports. Please. HELL TO THE YES
- Ban names like 'Lionel Messi', 'Dua Lipa', or 'Ben Dover'. YES
- How about a proper anticheat system? 9/10 players in this server blatantly use hacks. YES
- Remove the CJ run... IDK
- Prohibit players from bunny hopping and chicken running during gunfights YES
- Please make stronger rules when it comes to DMing, cause it happens every single day in this server, every day. Trust me. YES

Venus

Lunatic
LSPD
Another thing I don't really agree with is prohibiting chicken running or zig zag running or whatever its called. Look I understand that it can be very frustrating to deal with, but at the end of the day this is a game and it is a game mechanic that is not technically abuse, just my opinion.
It's a game mechanic yes, but this server and this game mode is supposed to promote realism instead of a TDM experience. Yes, game mechanic, but it's not even supposed to be a game, it's supposed to be real life.

Any cents from the Management?

Jacke

The Ultimate
Old School
Dedicated
Yes, to everything. I'd also know what your past communities were? Finally someone that uses a brain whilst making suggestions, truly makes me happy. Massive +1.

Venus

Lunatic
LSPD
Yes, to everything. I'd also know what your past communities were? Finally someone that uses a brain whilst making suggestions, truly makes me happy. Massive +1.
Around and about, my main time was spent in West Coast roleplay, I used to be Senior Admin when it was open. (also a tiny bit of LSRP and RCRP, but I never got too associated to those communities)

These have already been suggested and added over the years and each time the server has ever tried to move past medium roleplay it ends up killing itself. Y'all suggested the ammo system twice and it killed the server both times, y'all wanted ped run and then it killed the server.

Venus

Lunatic
LSPD
These have already been suggested and added over the years and each time the server has ever tried to move past medium roleplay it ends up killing itself. Y'all suggested the ammo system twice and it killed the server both times, y'all wanted ped run and then it killed the server.
So you're saying fuck realism basically cause your playerbase can't handle it? Damn. What a nice roleplay server this is. Bear in mind this is also why most people quit, because it's not what they came for. And we're asking for the BEAR MINIMUM. Amazing.

mjofficial

Prospect
theese suggestions are great, but they won't work. i really support them but transfering them to ultimate rp will end badly, i remember when steely created ammo, removed cj run, made URP whole harder and the pb was around 10.
i support this but this will end badly