schizophrenic

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Complaint Moderator
Helper Team Manager
Gang Slot-Holder
Dedicated
Reaction score
A simple guide about the SAMP Client commands.

/quit or /q
  • Typing this command, the game will instantly close.

/fpslimit
  • Typing this command, allows you to stabilize the FPS (Frames Per Second). The limits are 20 (minimum) and 90 (maximum). Typing /fpslimit 50 the client will answer: -> Frame Limiter: 50

/pagesize
  • Typing this command, allows you to increase or decrease the chat lines. The limits are 10 (minimum) and 30 (maximum). Typing /pagesize the client will answer: pagesize [10-30] (lines)
  • So if you want to decrease the chat lines to it's minimum you have to type /pagesize 10, and if you want to increase the chat lines to it's maximum you have to type /pagesize 30.
  • TIP: If you want to remove the chat box (chat lines) press F7 twice, or keep pressing F10.

/fontsize
  • Typing this command, allows you to increase or decrease the font size. The limits are -3 (minimum) and 5 (maximum). Typing /fontsize the client will answer: Valid fontsize: -3 to 5
  • So if you want to increase the font size you have to type /fontsize 1 to 5, and if you want to decrease the font size you have to type /fontsize -1 to -3.

/timestamp
  • Typing this command, allows you to enable and/or disable the current time next to the chat line. Example:
    (timestamp disabled) ** Gordan Jovanovski has entered their garage.
    (timestamp enabled) [13:51:49] ** Gordan Jovanovski has entered their garage.

/headmove
  • Typing this command, allows you to enable and/or disable the movement of the ped's head.
  • When we enable the head movements, the client will answer: -> Head movements enabled
  • When we disable the head movements, the client will answer: -> Head movements disabled
  • TIP: By the default the head movements are enable.

/dl
  • Typing this command, allows you to see the statistics of a nearby vehicle.
  • This command will allow you to see: Vehicle ID (id: 486) (server vehicle ID, useful for administrators), Vehicle Model ID (type: 560), the health points (Health: 1000.0), the distance (Distance: 3.82m), seats for passengers (PassengerSeats: 3) and the vehicle positions (cPos: 1370.580,-1376.723,-34.035 & sPos: 1370.580,-1376.722,-34.013) (coordinates).
  • Typing /dl this will appear on the centre of a nearby vehicle:

[id: 486, type: 560 subtype: 1 Health: 1000.0 preloaded: 1]
Distance: 3.82m
PassengerSeats: 3
cPos: 1370.580,-1376.723,-34.035
sPos: 1370.580,-1376.722,-34.013

/interior
  • Typing this command, allows you to see your current interior ID. Typing /interior the client will answer: Current Interior: Interior ID

/nametagstatus
  • Typing this command, allows you to enable and/or disable the AFK (Away From Keyboard) icon that appears next to the player's nametag when the player goes AFK. This is the icon that appears next to the player's nametag/name:
  • When we enable the nametag status, the client will answer: NameTag Player Status: ON
  • When we disable the nametag status, the client will answer: NameTag Player Status: OFF, and it will remove the AFK icon that appears next to the player's nametag/name.
  • Credits: Thank you Moderator Bella Montana for the screenshot.

/save
  • Typing this command, allows you to save your current coordinate in the GTA SA User Files, SAMP folder (Documents > GTA San Andreas User Files > SAMP > savedpositions).
  • Typing /save when we are in car the client will answer: -> InCar position saved
    AddStaticVehicle(470,1190.3387,-1219.3030,18.6123,268.6464,1,1); //
  • Typing /save when we are on foot the client will answer: -> OnFoot position saved
    AddPlayerClass(304,1749.6400,-1822.4500,1000.3405,0.0000,0,0,0,0,0,0); //
  • TIP: Each coordinate can have a comment, you have to type: /save [comment] (example: /save Igor)
    When on foot: AddPlayerClass(304,1752.6139,-1818.9546,1004.8405,82.6150,0,0,0,0,0,0); // Igor
    When in car: AddStaticVehicle(470,1190.3351,-1219.2590,18.6101,268.6927,1,1); // Igor
    But the client will answer the same.

/rs
  • Typing this command, allows you to save your current coordinate in the GTA SA User Files, SAMP folder (Documents > GTA San Andreas User Files > SAMP > rawpositions). It works just like the command /save.

/mem
  • Typing this command, allows you to see the amount of memory that the game is using. Typing /mem the client will answer: Memory: 1073741824 (example).

/audiomsg
  • Typing this command, allows you to enable and/or disable the audio messages.
  • When we enable the audio messages, the client will answer: Audio messages: On, and it allows you to see the stream links.
  • When we disable the audio messages, the client will answer: Audio messages: Off
  • TIP: By the default the audio messages are disable.
  • NOTE: If you have /audiomsg on and you are using SAMP Addon, it may crash your game.

I hope this guide helped you guys, if you have any question feel free to PM me or to ask me on reply.
If I made any mistake, please let me know in the PM or reply and I'll improve.

Last edited:

Charles

Kamikaze
Old School
Reaction score
IC
Charles
this shit is lit, i hope antonio doesnt make the same shit

schizophrenic

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Complaint Moderator
Helper Team Manager
Gang Slot-Holder
Dedicated
Reaction score
this shit is lit, i hope antonio doesnt make the same shit
XD, he says he doesn't copy me, so if he does the same guide he publicly declares that I'm his idol.

Sosa

Gang Slot-Holder
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Finem_Sosa
XD, he says he doesn't copy me, so if he does the same guide he publicly declares that I'm his idol.
Fuck off, u aren't my idol what a asshole,and head admin and saying shits.

Kuvards Turner

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Faction Leader
LSFMD
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

Kevin Flowers

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
You should also include the 0.3dl client commands.