Government Suggestions.

Kenson

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Dedicated
Reaction score
It's a roleplay server. Roleplay which is based on almost all aspects of real life. So yes it is technically a real life simulator.
Facts.

Wilson

Kamikaze
Superior Courts of San Andreas
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
John_Roscoe
You're taking that one out of context. I was shot at by someone and defended myself. And called the cops after I've done so. It was already solved with Emin. I expected much more from you Wilson. I thought a judge checks the truth behind such information before spreading it around. Smh. Do you expect me to leave the person that shot at me to die? No. It's kinda logical that I had to use the damn radio.
I am not taking anything out of context here, I have seen you actively in /d when it's not required, attempting to aid with law enforcement duties etc. Just like the one time you tazed and cuffed this guy who was stealing your car or whatever. No offense but as a Deputy/Vice Mayor or... as a Lieutenant Governor we expect you to roleplay a bit like a REAL governor would, and a REAL lieutenant governor isn't going around with tazers or cuffs, yet you (mis)used them. That's why I don't think you guys should be allowed any of this; Maybe the MDC but nothing more.
This isn't so far out of context, there's been plenty of times you've been talking about things, I think I have a screenshot also of you saying "oh yea the suspect is in a house, he's barricaded" (paraphrasing you).

No offense but if you don't know how to be a realistic government employee, and keep behaving like a cop, become a cop. Because so far I've not seen you act as a Lieutenant Governor, and only seen you do plenty of /depts about law enforcement related duties.

I don't wanna be "THAT" guy but maybe take example of me, have you ever seen me even use /dept? Have you even seen me try to tackle, punch or cuff anyone? Look, I might one day do it, in the RARE circumstance I'd HAVE to, but when it's not necessary I'll let the relevant authorities handle it, which in this case is LSPD. If you have an issue with their activity, you can go about it 3 ways, either you complain about it OOCly, OR you become a cop, OR considering you are the Lieutenant Governor, maybe make it an IC issue, have a meeting with the Chief of Police and talk about it.

But what you're suggesting here is just "I wanna be LEO" if so, quit gov and become a cop.

No. It's kinda logical that I had to use the damn radio.
No, you'd use your phone and you'd dial 9-1-1

It's a roleplay server. Roleplay which is based on almost all aspects of real life. So yes it is technically a real life simulator.
If so... why don't you act on that then?

Wilson said:
...so far I've not seen you act as a Lieutenant Governor, and only seen you do plenty of /depts about law enforcement related duties...

...No offense but if you don't know how to be a realistic government employee, and keep behaving like a cop, become a cop. Because so far I've not seen you act as a Lieutenant Governor, and only seen you do plenty of /depts about law enforcement related duties.
👆

Edit: P.P.S. I want you to know I don't hate you, I actually think you're a cool dude.
BUT I've seen the things I have seen, and I can't stand for that.
Seriously, if you WANT to be a cop BE A COP. Don't play "I'm officer Governor, and I pulled you over because of a broken taillight" it looks stupid.

Last edited:

Kevin Flowers

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
Everything you suggested are things LEO's/HMA should only be allowed to have. Government is goverment, enjoy the desk work.

Cesar_Rodriguez

The Ultimate
Gang Slot-Holder
Dedicated
Reaction score
-Access to the /mdc once more. We used to have that back in the day. We are the government. Why wouldn't we have access to it?
-/passport for the government agents.
- A fixed locker. It's bugged ATM. We have to use the old SIDE ENTRANCE to even get stuff from it.
+1 on the ones quoted above.
-1 on the rest.
I think we should get our /arrest back. As we used to have agents back in the day that arrested criminals/investigated gangs. We even have a /arrest point in our garage.
- I believe that we should get /hfind as well. The government has very advanced technology.
- The ability to /fingerprint and /charge. As stated before. For the agents.
The GOV has no business conducting arrests, perhaps agents have some business depending on the situation in detaining an individual until law enforcement arrives but that's it.
Even the FBI has to place a bug in order to use /hfind, the only ones with unrestricted ability to /hfind are the HMA.
Why would a local/state government's technical abilities be greater than the FBI?

Kenson

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Dedicated
Reaction score
+1 on the ones quoted above.
-1 on the rest.

The GOV has no business conducting arrests, perhaps agents have some business depending on the situation in detaining an individual until law enforcement arrives but that's it.
Even the FBI has to place a bug in order to use /hfind, the only ones with unrestricted ability to /hfind are the HMA.
Why would a local/state government's technical abilities be greater than the FBI?
As I stated. This is only for our Agents. And our Secret Service Agents.
''A special agent is an investigator or detective for a governmental or independent agency, who primarily serves in criminal investigatory positions.''
- Source: Wikipedia.

And I believe that they do have /much/ more abilities than the FBI. They are even able to purge it. As we did anyways. I also believe we got much better technology for such stuff.

Cesar_Rodriguez

The Ultimate
Gang Slot-Holder
Dedicated
Reaction score
''A special agent is an investigator or detective for a governmental or independent agency, who primarily serves in criminal investigatory positions.''
- Source: Wikipedia.
"investigatory" - Why would you then need the ability to arrest if the primary focus is investigating? Could that not be done by law enforcement instead?

And I believe that they do have /much/ more abilities than the FBI. They are even able to purge it. As we did anyways. I also believe we got much better technology for such stuff.
FEDERAL bureau of investigation.
SAN ANDREAS government.
Seems legit.

Kenson

Community Helper Team
Helper Team
Dedicated
Reaction score
"investigatory" - Why would you then need the ability to arrest if the primary focus is investigating? Could that not be done by law enforcement instead?

FEDERAL bureau of investigation.
SAN ANDREAS government.
Seems legit.

''Investigatory'' Not only that:
''In general, some agents hold either arrest authority or the right to conduct minor criminal/non-criminal investigations.''

Wilson

Kamikaze
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
John_Roscoe
Let me close this all together now that you're talking about "Special Agents"... The "Special Agents" you're talking about are those of the U.S. Government. Those of the United States Secret Service, which was the first federal law enforcement agency established. Now-a-days their authority expands to Federal Currency (E.G. Everything BANK and Money related). Their only other job is protecting the Executive Branch, so President, Vice President, and with some exemptions all people down the line of succession with several levels of complications.
(For Example, The Secretary of State is protected by the Diplomatic Security Service the President Pro Temp and Speaker of the house, etc are protected by "U.S. Capitol Police" it's a whole mess, but their security gets taken over by Secret Service the MOMENT the president's life is uncertain)
And too their authority isn't even that grand now-a-days.

So I'm sorry, we don't need a new FBI who thinks they are all powerful, whether they are government agents or not.

The Government Agents should just be bodyguards, otherwise they should join PD, because all due respect, that's the only reason the ranks are even allowed and are even in the faction.

Wilson

Kamikaze
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
John_Roscoe
Sorry for the double post...
But we don’t need inadequate, incapable, and lastly untrained people to think they are superior to the TRAINED LSPD officers. (Not a comment on the status of LSPD currently, I can’t adjudge that, IDK if they are good or not rn.)

That’s what always happens after all, because government (in samp) is notoriously bad at #1 hiring the right and competent law enforcers, and #2 training them.