What the server needs (MUST READ)

Chief Marshal

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
Okay, let's add a mask system. Let's even add a brand new duffle bag system. Now tell me, why should someone like me continue to play if these are added? I have:
• Money ($9,000,000+)
• Properties (houses, dynamic doors, etc)
• Materials (500,000+)
• Drugs (Easy to make and obtain *especially with a gang*)
• Vehicles (full storage)
• Been in a fairly good amount of gangs
• Been in just about every faction for quite a good amount of time
• Have every single upgrade possible (with many upgrade points to spare)
• Have every important job leveled up to max level
This has nothing to do with the two items added examples. In fact, those examples are quite honestly awful ideas and a waste of resources, no matter how little resources they require. Now, player retention is something we want, right? So, how could we get someone like me (and a lot of others in a similar boat) to continuously log in? Well, some general ideas would range from:

• Add more stuff to grind for, especially for the more experienced community members.
i. More level upgrades, the current level bonuses are honestly bland and boring.
- House, Business and Garage Slots where the most recently if I recall correctly.
ii. Make more of the jobs useful
- Make some jobs similar to the interaction between Arms Dealer and Craftsman, in that a high level Craftsman would gain more materials for material running than someone with a level one Craftsman.
- Add more benefits to leveling up some jobs (i.e. mechanic for example gives nothing but shorter times I believe with no real benefit).
iii. Maybe some kind of unique abilities after reaching a certain job level?
- For example, a level five drug dealer would be able to buy a new drug, let's call it heroin (which could also create another turf, similar to Crack Lab and Drug Den), while a level one could not.
iv. Some kind of daily/weekly rewards? The reward for daily ones should not be too significant of course, as they could potentially ruin the economy.
- Some general ideas I can think of would be, a daily "quest" system (i.e. they are available to complete daily, once per day, 24 hours, and randomly change with say, four or so active any given day):
a. Kill X amount of civilians, and get rewarded with a weapon or something.
b. Kill X amount of law enforcement officers, and get rewarded with materials.
c. Kill X amount of gang members, and get rewarded with some illegal drugs of every type.
d. Capture (i.e. just /shutdown or /claimturf, not actually capture) one turf, and get rewarded with some money.
e. Run X amount of materials, get rewarded with a weapon or materials.
f. Play for X amount of hours, and get a single upgrade point.
g. Spend X amount on building materials (i.e. building stuff in a land), and get some bit coins (actually make that currency more used)
h. Run X amount of crack/cocaine, get rewarded with a bit of cocaine.
i. Run X amount of cannabis/weed, get rewarded with a bit of cannabis.
- And add weekly "quests" too (i.e. they are available to complete for a full seven days, 168 hours), possibly (duplicates from the daily version must have higher requirements, but also reward better):
a. Kill X amount of civilians, and get rewarded with a weapon set or something.
b. Kill X amount of law enforcement officers, and get rewarded with a good amount of materials.
c. Kill X amount of gang members, and get rewarded with a good amount illegal drugs of every type.
d. Capture five turfs (i.e. just /shutdown or /claimturf, not actually capture), and get rewarded with a good amount of money.
e. Run X amount of materials, get rewarded with a weapon and materials.
f. Play for X amount of hours, and get a three-four upgrade points.
g. Spend X amount on building materials (i.e. building stuff in a land), and get a good amount of bit coins
h. Run X amount of crack/cocaine, get rewarded with a good amount of cocaine.
i. Run X amount of cannabis/weed, get rewarded with a a good amount of cannabis.
j. Clear X amount of daily quests (system outlined above), get rewarded something good.
k. Some kind of achievements? Possibly even add a tier system to some of them that allow it (i.e. getting X amount of kills), so at the last tier you get something nice.
- Playing for a significant amount of time (i.e. 10/100/250/500/750/1,000 hours played or something like that), being rewarded every type of drug and some materials.
- Getting X amount of kills (i.e. 100/250/500/1,000 or something like that), being rewarded a full weapon set.
• Illegal modifications must be dealt with better, work on reducing the ability of cheating and upgrading the anti cheat.
• Make most other jobs pay better, in that they all gain about the same amount per hour. (give people something to do)
MINIMIZE ADMIN-PLAYER INTERACTION.
i. Basically get rid of a ton of rules. Just think about this, we went from being able to rob someone anywhere, to now if you rob someone at a certain place an admin can punish you. I'm sure we can all brain storm on what rules should and shouldn't be here.

Last edited:

Chris Lit Gold

Tesseract
Multimedia Team
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Jason_Savage
Okay, let's add a mask system. Let's even add a brand new duffle bag system. Now tell me, why should someone like me continue to play if these are added? I have:
• Money ($9,000,000+)
• Properties (houses, dynamic doors, etc)
• Materials (500,000+)
• Drugs (Easy to make and obtain *especially with a gang*)
• Vehicles (full storage)
• Been in a fairly good amount of gangs
• Been in just about every faction for quite a good amount of time
• Have every single upgrade possible (with many upgrade points to spare)
• Have every important job leveled up to max level
This has nothing to do with the two items added examples. In fact, those examples are quite honestly awful ideas and a waste of resources, no matter how little resources they require. Now, player retention is something we want, right? So, how could we get someone like me (and a lot of others in a similar boat) to continuously log in? Well, some general ideas would range from:

• Add more stuff to grind for, especially for the more experienced community members.
i. More level upgrades, the current level bonuses are honestly bland and boring.
- House, Business and Garage Slots where the most recently if I recall correctly.
ii. Make more of the jobs useful
- Make some jobs similar to the interaction between Arms Dealer and Craftsman, in that a high level Craftsman would gain more materials for material running than someone with a level one Craftsman.
- Add more benefits to leveling up some jobs (i.e. mechanic for example gives nothing but shorter times I believe with no real benefit).
- For example, a level five drug dealer would be able to buy a new drug, let's call it heroin (which could also create another turf, similar to Crack Lab and Drug Den), while a level one could not.
iv. Some kind of daily/weekly rewards? The reward for daily ones should not be too significant of course, as they could potentially ruin the economy.
- Some general ideas I can think of would be, a daily "quest" system (i.e. they are available to complete daily, once per day, 24 hours, and randomly change with say, four or so active any given day):
c. Kill X amount of gang members, and get rewarded with some illegal drugs of every type.
d. Capture (i.e. just /shutdown or /claimturf, not actually capture) one turf, and get rewarded with some money.
g. Spend X amount on building materials (i.e. building stuff in a land), and get some bit coins (actually make that currency more used)
- And add weekly "quests" too (i.e. they are available to complete for a full seven days, 168 hours), possibly (duplicates from the daily version must have higher requirements, but also reward better):
a. Kill X amount of civilians, and get rewarded with a weapon set or something.
b. Kill X amount of law enforcement officers, and get rewarded with a good amount of materials.
c. Kill X amount of gang members, and get rewarded with a good amount illegal drugs of every type.
d. Capture five turfs (i.e. just /shutdown or /claimturf, not actually capture), and get rewarded with a good amount of money.
e. Run X amount of materials, get rewarded with a weapon and materials.
f. Play for X amount of hours, and get a three-four upgrade points.
g. Spend X amount on building materials (i.e. building stuff in a land), and get a good amount of bit coins
h. Run X amount of crack/cocaine, get rewarded with a good amount of cocaine.
i. Run X amount of cannabis/weed, get rewarded with a a good amount of cannabis.
j. Clear X amount of daily quests (system outlined above), get rewarded something good.
k. Some kind of achievements? Possibly even add a tier system to some of them that allow it (i.e. getting X amount of kills), so at the last tier you get something nice.
- Joining a legal faction (LSFMD, LSPD, SAN News, GOV, SANG)
- Joining HMA
- Joining a gang
- Joining the staff team (i.e. helpers, administrators)
- Playing for a significant amount of time (i.e. 10/100/250/500/750/1,000 hours played or something like that), being rewarded every type of drug and some materials.
- Getting X amount of kills (i.e. 100/250/500/1,000 or something like that), being rewarded a full weapon set.
• Illegal modifications must be dealt with better, work on reducing the ability of cheating and upgrading the anti cheat.
• Make most other jobs pay better, in that they all gain about the same amount per hour. (give people something to do)
MINIMIZE ADMIN-PLAYER INTERACTION.
i. Basically get rid of a ton of rules. Just think about this, we went from being able to rob someone anywhere, to now if you rob someone at a certain place an admin can punish you. I'm sure we can all brain storm on what rules should and shouldn't be here.
Good job but most likely leone won't even read this he'll just take another month to add shit like extra kevlar vests in your inventory

Amelia

Shàngdì 上帝
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Jason_D_Lynch
Great suggestion.

Jamals

Suave
Reaction score
IC
WagWan
Sure do agree on these! Maybe there should be a "larger" trucking mission to get materials? Something that is time taking and will give a big loadout, hmm..

How to turn a RP server into a DM server?

This ones tho, is a great suggestion.

Overall everything except the killing suggestion looks good!

Silver

Trial Administrator
Trial Admin
Mapper
Faction Leader
LSPD
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Raphael_Silver
Bro most of your suggestions intend to change the server's nature entirely.
'' Get rid of a ton of rules ''?
l'm pretty sure that the suggestions sub-forum wasn't made for suggestions like this one.
If you're unhappy with /most/ of the rules or script, l'd honestly suggest you find a different place that suits your gaming style better.

Chief Marshal

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
Bro most of your suggestions intend to change the server's nature entirely.
'' Get rid of a ton of rules ''?
l'm pretty sure that the suggestions sub-forum wasn't made for suggestions like this one.
If you're unhappy with /most/ of the rules or script, l'd honestly suggest you find a different place that suits your gaming style better.
I think at this point honestly anything to get players to stay/come to our server is worth our time exploring.

Chief Marshal

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
This isn't creating dm this is creating roleplay. Go out and roleplay with some civilians or cops or gang members, do start some beef go start some shit and create an issue. Create roleplay scenarios do something. DMing is DMing forum complaint then.

Michael_Mallon

Eximious
Reaction score
IC
Michael_Mallon
Good suggestion but lemme tell u

You just wasted your time he will take forever just to add more bitcoins from BTC machine he wouldn't care so basically don't post no more on this
server is done

Chief Marshal

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
Good suggestion but lemme tell u

You just wasted your time he will take forever just to add more bitcoins from BTC machine he wouldn't care so basically don't post no more on this
server is done
With the removal of a few rules and now gang management creating some rewards I think we're moving in the right direction.

Badmin

Tesseract
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
IC
Nessie_Tate
The killing part is just horrible, imagine telling the admin that "i needed to kill that LEO cuz i got daily quests." -1 sorry man

Chief Marshal

The Ultimate
Old School
Reaction score
The killing part is just horrible, imagine telling the admin that "i needed to kill that LEO cuz i got daily quests." -1 sorry man
Difference between DM and creating a RP scenario to engage in a possible gun fight with LEO's to achieve the daily quest

CharlesG

CharlesG
Trial Admin
LSPD
Old School
Dedicated
Reaction score
+1

Oden

Suave
Reaction score
IC
Oden_Amphibia
Leone is too lazy to all of this, that nlgger.

Oden

Suave
Reaction score
IC
Oden_Amphibia
Retarded nlgger coon geek, yes you. - 1. Big massive nlgger cocks.